A green star is born
In terms of energy efficiency and performance, Twist is one of the most interesting novelties for the segment of six-spiral distributors.
The new Twist represents a great evolution for this segment, offering technological solutions typical of the high-end products of our range.
Energy efficiency, attention to the environment, quality and advanced performance: these are the strengths of this new model. Let’s look at them specifically.
The best in class energy efficiency
Twist, as all the newest models of the Impulse range, features a compressor and evaporator with compact dimensions, whose efficiency allows to reduce the pull down time inside the cell, -30% compared to other UKV models
The energy consumption is reduced thanks to the extremely efficient foaming insulation of the cabinet, which avoids any thermal bridge from the cell to the outside, and the new cooling unit with R290 technology with low environmental impact and high energy saving.
The frame of the window has a new insulation technology, with a core of PVC and the external in aluminium. Also the insulation of the delivery bin has been enhanced thanks to a new internal PVC structure.
Twist has reached the C class according to the EN 50597 protocol.
Up to -70% energy consumption compared with older models
The best available Impulse technology
- Simplified vertical reconfigurability (V-FLEX),
- Possibility of distributing ready- to-go meals, salads and fresh food products,
- Optimized products’ visibility (+ 35% brightness),
- TFT Color Display to communicate with the user through video, nutritional information and slideshows.
- Bulky area and enhanced delivery bin opening
- 100% food or stratified three temperatures layout
- Ambient layout available on demand