The new green star of the Impulse range
Together with Twist, Vivace is one of the most interesting novelties for the six spirals segment in terms of energy efficiency and performance..
The new model Vivace represents a great evolution dedicated to the small and medium locations, offering technological solutions typical of the high-end products of our range.
Energy efficiency, dark grey uncluttered design and advanced performance: these are the strengths of this new model. Let’s look at them specifically.
Small in dimensions, great in energy efficiency
Vivace, as all the newest models of the Impulse range, features many environmental friendly features such as:
- a compressor and evaporator with compact dimensions, which allow to reduce the pull down time inside the cell, -30% compared to other UK Vending models
- the extremely efficient foaming insulation of the cabinet, which avoids any thermal bridge from the cell to the outside
- the new cooling unit with R290 technology with low environmental GWP and high energy efficiency
- a new insulation technology for the window frame with a core of PVC and the external in aluminium
- Enhanced insulation of the delivery bin
Vivace has reached the C class according to the EN 50597 protocol. Up to -70% energy consumption compared with older Impulse models
Enhanced performances and innovation
- Simplified vertical reconfigurability (V-FLEX),
- Possibility of distributing ready- to-go meals, salads and fresh food products,
- Optimized products’ visibility (+ 35% brightness),
- TFT Color Display to communicate with the user through video, nutritional information and slideshows.
- Bulky area and enhanced delivery bin opening
- 100% food or stratified three temperatures layout
- Ambient layout available on demand
Design and user interface
- Essential design easy to fit in any location.
- Capacitive keyboard and TFT display 4,3” capable to feature spot, adv and nutritional facts