The Coffee Machines Daily is out! https://t.co/ELJnyb7aqH Stories via @RnfrstAll_UK @AqualeaderLTD @CitytoSea_
5 interesting facts about soup
At UKVending we pride ourselves on having a wide range of delicious and affordable products within our range for our customers to purchase. We are also particularly proud of how healthy and notorious range of soups, which got us thinking about soups, so here are five interesting facts about soups you may not have known.
- The earliest archaeological evidence for the consumption of soup dates back to 6000 BC, and it was hippopotamus soup.
- Soups are classified into two groups: clear soups and thick soups.
- Soups can be consumed hot or cold, depending on the climate of the region where it’s being served and flavours can be sweet or savoury.
- Americans eat more than 10 billion bowls of soup each year their favourite being Chicken Noodle.
- The most popular soup variety in the U.K. is tomato soup.