Our New Sustainable Recyclable Cup
Sustain 8oz Paper Cup
Eco-friendly 8oz paper cups.
Our NEW biodegradable coffee cups are made from a sustainable forest paper with a bio-plastic lining (bio-plastics are made from plants, unlike traditional plastics that are made from oil).
100% compostable and biodegradable.
Meaning it can be collected with food waste and, within 12 weeks in a composting facility, will biodegrade into compost – ready to be used on soil to grow more plants, in a closed loop model.
Low carbon footprint.
Thanks to its carbon-absorbing plant beginnings. Meaning it’s carbon-neutral even if incinerated. Diverting food and packaging waste from landfill also avoids methane emissions.
How we close the loop on waste
- SUPPLY : – We supply sustainable food and drinks packaging,
- DISPOSE: -UK’s first Closed Loop Composting process to collect and compost packaging waste. We have now extended this to include recyclable waste. We can assist you in “closing the loop” on all of your packaging and food waste to ensure it is either composted or recycled.
- COLLECT :- We arrange your waste collection using either your existing waste contractor or our waste contractor. Collections can be made as often as you require.
- PROCESS : -The contractor ensures that all of the waste is taken to the correct facility where it is either composted or recycled.
- RE-USE : -The compost created is used for agriculture to help grow new crops and the recycled material is reprocessed and made into new products.