What People Consider “Good” Customer Service
The basis of awesome customer service should be kept simple.
Here’s 6 simple suggestions:-
1) People who were given the bad news first were more likely to feel better about what they were told, while people who were given the bad news last were more motivated to act on the news.
2) Responding to your customers as quickly as possible will help the customer be happier, but you also need emphasising thorough, attentive, and friendly customer service.
3) If the customer needs to do something to resolve their issue, do it for them.
4) Biggest reason people stop doing business with a company is due to a poor customer service experience.
5) Always keep the customer up to date.
6) Finally also have empathy, appreciation and helpfulness.