Vending for Sports and Leisure Centres
We can help your business establish a healthier, effective and profitable vending service to promote balance and variety in the food and drinks offered.
Vending is only worthwhile if the right products, attractively packaged & reasonably priced, are well displayed in a clean, modern, chilled cabinet.
It really is time to empower your Healthy Food policy by ensuring that the snacks and drinks provided throughout the business that are attractive, tasty products that are well priced and likely to increase sales and revenue for the business.
So why not let us bring our vending expertise to bear on your behalf?
If that makes sense then please call us
This Healthier Vending guidance can help your business to establish a healthier, effective and profitable vending service to promote balance and variety in the food and drinks offered.
Implementing healthier vending:
- Can encourage healthier eating habits
- Extends existing food provision
- Increases the variety of food and drinks available
- Offers a 'grab and go' opportunity to busy clients and staff
- May generate income for the business
What is healthier vending?
Vending should not be looked at in isolation, but as part of the planning for the whole food service.
What can be vended ?
- Fresh fruit, prepared fruit salads and dried fruits
- Filled rolls, sandwiches and baguettes
- Fruit or cheese scones
- Breakfast cereals, with semi skimmed milk
- Yogurts, fromage frais
- Pizza slices (with thick bases and less cheese)
- Semi skimmed milk (plain or flavoured)
- Mineral and Flavored Waters
- Fruit juices and drinking yogurts