Coffee doesn't taste like it smells because saliva wipes out half of the flavour.
Help Me Choose
Q. My Flavia Creation 400 coffee machine is displaying error code: 328/360/321
A. 1) Turn off the mains power to the machine (this can be achieved by the large black switch on the back of the machine or by switching off the mains)
2) Grip the sachet door firmly at the bottom and give a sharp tug and the door assembly should come free of the machine (you may wish to brace against the machine as it can be quite difficult to remove).
3) Check the cavity where the door is usually housed and you may be able to see a sachet or other obstruction, just push this back along the runner in to the waste bin.
4) Cleaning the inside of this cavity can also assist in reducing the number of sachet jams.
5) Turn the power back on to the machine. This will reset the mechanism, and release any sachets that are jammed.
6) Replace door relatively straight and the top should sit flush with the bottom sticking out slightly; a short push to the bottom of the door should click it back into place. Error Code 328 on Flavia 400
Q. Whats UK Vending's service department contact name and telephone?
A.Contact Joe Imber on 01634 305555.
Q. My Flavia Fusion brewer is not working. What should I do?
A. During transit the Float Switch Assembly and Float Stopper may come loose inside the water reservoir. It can easily be slotted back in to place. Click to see a detailed PDF.
In some cases we look to an external funder to capitalise the agreement if it means we can thus offer you an even better service.Fusion Float Guide >>
Q. My Flavia Creation 400 has a pack jam, what do I do?
A.The Filter pack is jammed in Handling Mech, remove front door, switch flavia machine off and wait 20 seconds before switching back on. The Flavia machine will go through the start up cycle and reject the satchet.
Q. How do I clean my Flavia Creation 400
A.Download the PDF Flavia Creation 400 Cleaning Guide,Flavia Creation 400 Cleaning Guide >>